International Conference on Islamic Solutions to Current Issues in the World
- Date: 1st to 3rd January 2011
- Venue : Senate Hall, Level 5 Rectory Building, International Islamic University, Jalan Gombak, K. Lumpur
- Fee : Student (including foreign student), registration fee only RM50
- For more info : http://www.iium.edu.my/issc2011
- Y.B. DATO' SAIFUDDIN ABDULLAH
Deputy Minister,Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia.
- Y. BHG. PROF. DATO' SRI DR. SYED ARABI lDID
Rector, International Islamic University Malaysia
- DR. ZAKIR NAIK (http://www.irf.net/)
President, Islamic Research Foundation (IRF), Mumbai, India
- SHEIKH PROF. DR. SALMAN-AL-HUSAINI Al-NADWI
Rector, Jamia-Tul-Imam Ahmad Bin Irfan-Ash-Shaheed. India.
Professor, Faculty of Shariah and Usul–al- Din,
Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulama, Lucknow, India.
- TAN SRI PROF. DR. MOHD. KAMAL HASSAN
Former Rector, International Islamic University Malaysia
- PROF. EMERITUS DATUK DR. OSMAN BAKAR
Professor, University of Malaya.
- ASSOC. PROF. ABU REZA MOHAMMAD NEZAMUDDIN NADWI
The Department of Dawah and Islamic studies,
Former Director, Foreign Affairs Division,
International Islamic university Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Chairman, Allama Fazlullah Foundation, Bangladesh.
Member of the Founder Council:
International Union of Muslim Scholars, Dublin, Ireland, U.K.
Member, International League of Islamic Literature, Riyadh, K.S.A.
- DR. ADAM DEEN (http://www.adamdeen.com)
Founder, The Deen Institute, United Kingdom.
- PROF. DR. IBRAHIM M. ZEIN
Dean, The International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilization, International Islamic University Malaysia
- PROF. DR. ABDUL RASHID MOTEN
The Department of Political Science, International Islamic University Malaysia