HoneyOne day while researching natural & organic ingredients, I decided to do a Google search for the BEST honey in the world. I was surprised with the many varieties of honey available on the market.
Many of them I had never heard of or tried. Now I have yet another thing to add to my list. I love whipping up a cup of tea every now and then. Can you imagine sitting and relaxing with a hot & delicious cup of tea made with the most rare and precious honey on earth?
I also love finding new ingredients to use in my hair & skin care products. It makes me feel like a kid in a candy store when I find unique items that I can offer my customers. Not to mention, honey is also a very well know natural humectant that provides much needed moisture & nourishment to hair and skin. It can also be used to heal damaged scar tissue.


The list of honey that caught my eye were the following.
1. Sidr Honey from remote mountains in Yemen.
2. Kangaroo Island Honey from Kangaroo Island in Australia.
3. French Lavender Honey
4. Manuka Honey
5. Tupelo Honey - I buy a delicious brand made in Savannah Georgia. I also use it in my products.
6. Clover Honey from New Zealand.
7. Greek Honey
These are just a few of the many varieties I found during my search.
So now I am officially on a quest to sample every variety that I can.
What about YOU? What do you think is the best honey in the world?


About Me
Darcy's Botanicals is a small, woman-owned business for handmade delectables for afro cury hair and skin. All of our treats are FRESHLY made right her in the USA and based in Atlanta, Georgia. Feel free to visit us on etsy: www.darcysbotanicals.etsy.com