REALISE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL DISTINCTION
IN THE GARDEN OF KNOWLEDGE AND VIRTUE
We are seeking candidates for our Academic Trainee Programme. Academic Trainee is a Postgraduate Fellowship scheme for appointment as IIUM Lecturer after securing Ph.D or its equivalent. Allowances and scholarship will be provided to successful candidate to pursue Postgraduate programmes in Local Higher Learning Institutions.
ACADEMIC TRAINEE (MASTER/Ph.D)
All candidates must fulfill the following requirements :-
- Academic Trainee (Master) - Possess a Bachelor Degree 1st Class Honours or CGPA 3.5 and above).
- Academic Trainee (Ph.D) - Possess a Bachelor Degree 1st Class Honours or CGPA 3.0 and above/2nd Class Upper and Master Degree.
- Credit in Bahasa Malaysia and English (including Oral Test) in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Age limit - 35 years old (to pursue Master), 45 years (to pursue Ph.D).
- During the duration of the Academic Trainee programme, the trainee shall be eligible for the following honorarium:-
- RM2,200.00 per month (Master).
- RM2,700.00 per month (Ph.D).